I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Australian LDS Art

Time has certainly been flying by at a phenomenal rate! With studies drawing to a close later this year (although the Advanced Diploma is tantalising), my thoughts are both reflective and projective. 

It is currently my aim to excite the powers that be into working towards an LDS Australasian art exhibit. Hopefully it won't be long before the feelers can go out to discover who would be interested in contributing their work for such an exhibit. 

There is such a high quality of LDS artists in Australia who I'm sure would love to see their work appreciated at a local level by the LDS community upon homeland shores. So, whilst the concept is swirling in the minds of decision I will continue to complete as many artworks as humanly possible in order to represent my LDS faith in my final end of year exhibition.


No comments:

Post a Comment